Re: Beagled: Sharing violation
- From: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
- To: Maciej Bliziński <m blizinski wsisiz edu pl>
- Cc: Dashboard mailing list <dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Beagled: Sharing violation
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:59:07 -0400
On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 18:18 +0200, Maciej Bliziński wrote:
> If you fix those, don't worry, I already have some more issues related
> to web pages indexing with Mozilla Firefox and diacritic characters. Now
> let's just start off with this sharing violation.
This may be fixed with CVS. We fixed a problem with things not being
sent in UTF-8 a few days ago. But diacritic characters aren't stripped
in searching, so that's still an issue. There's a bug open about that.
> Do you want a larger chunk of beagled output? Is there anything more
> that I can provide you with?
Yes, please send it to me privately. I think I have a quick fix for it,
but there might be an uglier bug behind it.
] [Thread Prev