Re: Glib malloc exception

oddly enough, after wiping the ./.beagle folder, i was able to index
about half of my home directory before this
Debug: Done crawling '/home/kevin/Documents/TEMPusb'
*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid next size (normal): 0x095d5150 ***
DebugAborted
: The daemon appears to have gone away.
Debug: Shutting down helper.
Debug: (1) Waiting for 1 worker...
Debug: waiting for server '/home/kevin/.beagle/socket-helper'

can't really put a finger on this, before it was very consistent and I
was about to pursue the mighty Console.PrintLine() path... but well
see....

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik