Re: Glib malloc exception

I do the make clean && make out of habit now ;)

I'm running Debian unstable, my glibc and mono versions are bellow.

When I was poking around the internet a bit, I found that error common
when a C program  tried to run on a mismatched version of glibc. It's
entirely possible this is a debian bug, and should be handled
accordingly, but I wanted to exhaust all possibilities here first,
just to make sure.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik

--