Re: Glib malloc exception

Gentoo keeps both sqlite 2.x and 3.x available in separate "slots", and both are installed on my system.  I don't see anything on this error in Gentoo bugzilla re sqlite (or beagle, or other packages that I could find for that matter).

From: Kevin Kubasik < kevin kubasik net>

Just guessing, perhaps its something with the sqlite libs? Beagle
requires sqlite 2.x, while the current release is something like 3.18,
perhaps the older sqlite just doesn't handle the newest glibc.
Although, I am running with extended attributes, so it seems that this
would be unnecessary, but who knows?

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik

--