Re: Glib malloc exception
- From: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
- To: Kevin Kubasik <kevin kubasik net>
- Cc: Dashboard mailing list <dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Glib malloc exception
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:01:07 -0400
On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 08:09 -0400, Kevin Kubasik wrote:
> Hey, I recently updated to the latest mono (18.104.22.168) and am still
> getting this error, can anyone offer any direction as to the problem?
> When run without the File backend, this does not occur, my best guess
> is that one of the 'glue' libs is not compatible glibc 2.5.3
> Can anyone offer insight, or at least, the glibc versions that they
> have had success with?
Does a "make clean" and remake fix things? What distribution do you
] [Thread Prev