Re: pybeagle: next best thing after python and beagle

Great. Then go ahead and let the world know the miracles of a little
dog with its python friend :)

We should have a wiki page at beaglewiki.org on "Fun Stuff with
Beagle", where people can post/link their tools/utils using
libbeagle/pybeagle/perlbeagle/rubybeagle/shellbeagle ... and ofcourse
c#-beagle.