Re: Run tim error in CVS beagle as of May 26

Hi,

On Sun, 2005-05-29 at 00:01 +0200, MDK wrote:
> The patch is applied in the CVS ver I have. But the problem still
> persists...

There was a second bug in there as well.  Squashed it.

> > Do you get something similar if you run "beagle-info --status | head -n
> > 20" by hand?  It should just discard the data, not break the pipe.  How
> > annoying.
>
> Yes, exactly the same. It looks like the 'n' doesn't matter here (it
> breaks the pipe even with n=1). On the other hand n=100 gives 100 lines
> output so it seems to be working.

There probably aren't actually 100 lines of output, so that's why it
wouldn't happen then.  It's odd that I don't normally see it... probably
we just have to handle SIGPIPE gracefully in the utility.

Thanks,