Filenaming stress test for beagle

Hi,

I recently posted a quick perl hack to a bug that created lots of files using a wide variety of characters to test that beagles indexing works ok. It revealed a fairly serious bug which we managed to fix.

Anyway, I've improved the hack a bit further to also create files including UTF-8 characters in the filename. Just thought some others might be interested - it would probably be worth running this every now and then to check nothing is broken. It's also quite useful for stress testing as it creates lots of files in a short time.

Currently, beagle appears to index all the files it creates without problems, with the exception of the file "a\b" but we already have a bug about backslashes.

Daniel