Re: Extended Attributes on crypto FS

	I've been using it on my system (NLD) for as long as I can remember
without any problems:

/dev/hda4 on /home type reiserfs
(rw,noatime,loop=/dev/loop0,encryption=twofish256,acl,user_xattr)

	No problems here.  I do see occasional CPU craziness but usually that's
just my iFolder client blowing up.  If you do have any problems with
running it on a crypto filesystem I would be happy to try and track them
down.  The only difference between our systems looks like I'm using
reiserfs instead of ext3.
	Cheers,
	Dan