Re: Beagle on FC3

I'm curious about this memory usage thing -- because I haven't been
affected by it, almost from the point I started playing around with
Beagle, which was back in november-ish. At that point, beagled would
usually die before it ate any significant amount of memory -- and now
I generally keep it running for a day or two without any noticable
increase in "hoggishness".

Perhaps it has something to do with the mono versions/distro packaging?

Gen