how to use beagle-index-url with files?

Hi, I have a question regarding the use of beagle-index-url:

Can I use it to enforce the indexation of specific files or directories?

It seems so from the help prompt, but I can't see how:

[~]$ echo bla > myfile.txt
[~]$ beagle-index-url --sourcefile myfile.txt
ERROR: URI not specified!

IndexWebContent.exe: Index web page content using the Beagle Search
Engine.
  --url URL             URL for the web page being indexed.
  --title TITLE         Title for the web page.
  --sourcefile PATH     File containing content to index.
                        If not set, content is read from STDIN.
  --deletesourcefile    Delete file passed to --sourcefile after index.
  --help                Print this usage message.

Bests,

    Albert.