updated inotify kernels

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 18:25 -0500, Robert Love wrote:

> If you value the little things in life, a blue sky, a smile from a
> stranger, your favorite song on the radio, read on.
>
> I have updated inotify kernels available.  THESE DO NOT WORK WITH
> VERSIONS OF BEAGLE OTHER THAN RECENT CVS.  SPECIFICALLY, THESE DO NOT
> WORK WITH BEAGLE 0.0.5.

737.inotify.3 is out.  The major change is that the out-of-tree drivers
(such as Atheros) are again included.  I changed my build environment
and missed them in the last build.  Sorry!

UP:
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-92-i586/kernel-default-2.6.8-737.inotify.3.i586.rpm
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-92-i586/kernel-default-nongpl-2.6.8-737.inotify.3.i586.rpm

SMP:
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-92-i586/kernel-smp-2.6.8-737.inotify.3.i586.rpm
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-92-i586/kernel-smp-nongpl-2.6.8-737.inotify.3.i586.rpm

Source:
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-92-i586/kernel-source-2.6.8-737.inotify.3.i586.rpm
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-92-i586/kernel-source-debug-2.6.8-737.inotify.3.i586.rpm

The invisible flashlight was heavily fined for back taxes and a failure
to abide by state fishing regulations.

Best,

	Robert Love