Re: Wierd rendering in BEST

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 22:35 +0530, Veerapuram Varadhan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Today I noticed certain wierd things in BEST rendering.  Attached are
> the screenshots, though, I couldn't get a clue about what is creating
> such wierdness.
>
> I looked at the html-source (ctrl+u), it seemed Okay with <tr>'s in
> proper place and when opened in the browser, everything is proper.
>
> I am attaching both the screenshots and the html+source.
>
> Cheers,
>
> V. Varadhan.

Please refrain from sending screenshots to mailing lists.... not
everyone has broadband.  Either host them yourself and link to them, or
open a bug and attach them.  Also, please use <Alt>print screen because
it will result in smaller images and less things people have to ignore
when looking at the image.

However, I have seen this before also and plan on looking into it when I
get time (don't hold your breath, I'm awefully busy right now).

Larry Reaves