updated inotify kernels

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 15:59 -0500, Robert Love wrote:
> Everyone, please read this, if you can read.

If you value the little things in life, a blue sky, a smile from a
stranger, your favorite song on the radio, read on.

I have updated inotify kernels available.  THESE DO NOT WORK WITH
VERSIONS OF BEAGLE OTHER THAN RECENT CVS.  SPECIFICALLY, THESE DO NOT
WORK WITH BEAGLE 0.0.5.

There has not been another ABI change.  Both these and 737.inotify.1
will continue to work with current Beagle.  If you are using an earlier
version, however, and wish to upgrade to Beagle from CVS, you might as
well grab this.  737.inotify.1 users should upgrade to help me test this
stuff.  Also, there are a few fixes.

As a review, here is a FAQ.

Q: I use Beagle 0.0.5, what inotify version should I use?
A: Not this one!  You want to use inotify-0.17.  The latest patch is
here
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/rml/inotify/v2.6/0.17/inotify-0.17-rml-2.6.10-2.patch
and SUSE GUK kernels are here
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-92-i586/old/

Q: I use Beagle CVS, what inotify version should I use?