updatedest inotify kernels

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 14:59 -0500, Robert Love wrote:

> > I have updated inotify kernels available.  THESE DO NOT WORK WITH
> > VERSIONS OF BEAGLE OTHER THAN RECENT CVS.  SPECIFICALLY, THESE DO NOT
> > WORK WITH BEAGLE 0.0.5.
>
> 737.inotify.3 is out.  The major change is that the out-of-tree drivers
> (such as Atheros) are again included.  I changed my build environment
> and missed them in the last build.  Sorry!

737.inotify.4 is out.  I am on a roll.

Changes include some performance optimizations and invariants from the
locking rewrite unrelated to the locking rewrite.

SUSE Grand Unified Kernels (SUSE 9.1, 9.2, NLD9, and SLES9) are here
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/unified/

The patch is here
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/rml/inotify/v2.6/0.18/inotify-0.18-rml-2.6.10-16.patch

The definition of irony is here
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=define%3Airony&btnG=Search

Note: The first definition is _not_ a definition of irony.

All my love,

	Robert Love