Re: Beagle and Thunderbird

This is purely hearsay, so I'm not attesting to its validity, but I
heard that GDS actually utilizes the Thunderbird API... not a command
line URI... but if I get a chance, I'll give it a shot.

Of course another simple alternative would be to make a temporary
folder in Thunderbird called like 'Beagle Results' and place a copy of
the desired message there.... its not a solution, but it might be an
acceptable triage until we figure out something better.

-Kevin Kubasik