Re: Beagle and Thunderbird

That question crossed my mind. But I dont have access to GDS and from
the command line options of linux thunderbird I couldnt figure it out
myself. If someone who has access to GDS can figure it out, it will be
very heplful. Search for something that produces an email has one of
the results, then check the source of the html page to see what the
link to the email was pointing to.

- d.