Re: Beagle 0.0.12 Filesystemindex not working

Sharninder wrote:
I read that email but was'nt feeling adventurous enough to try the CVS
version, so I decided to go with the released version. I'll leave the
machine overnight and see if I still have this problem tomorrow. I ran
beagled in debug mode (doh !!) and figured out that the fileindex
backend wanted sqlite to run. I don't know why this is the case when I
have extended attributes (user_xattr) enabled for my /home.

Beagle uses sqlite for more than just an xattr fallback. It's usage is being reduced in future versions but it will still be a requirement.

Daniel