Beagle 0.0.12 Filesystemindex not working

Hi,

I've just installed beagle 0.0.12 with the inotify 0.22 patch for kernel
2.6.11 and can't get beagle to index files in my home directory. It is
indexing only the emails in my evolution directory. I also tried
starting beagle with beagled --allow-backend Files but then it does'nt
index anything and beagle-status shows the queue empty. Is this a known
bug ? I tried searching the bugzilla but could'nt find any reference to
it.

--
Sharninder