Re: cool patches from puck on IRC

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 03:23, Nat Friedman wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 17:25, Edd Dumbill wrote:
> > http://www.etc.gen.nz/projects/dashboard/
> >
> > As I get time, I'll try to merge in some of Andrew's patches.
>
> I've applied all his patches except the Evo frontend and source tree
> patches.

Thanks Nat!  I have a few other patches I've made recently, which
I haven't uploaded to my website.  I'll send them through hopefully
tonight.

> I think we should probably retool all of our Evolution-using code to
> work against Mike Kestner's new C# bindings for Evolution, which can be
> found in GNOME CVS module evolution-sharp:

Yes, I spotted that in the Evo Blog the other day.  I think that
would be a great idea.  The other thing to consider is what is the
status on plugins in Evo?  They've been mentioned in the blog, but
with the comment that nothing had been decided yet.

> This will require working against Evolution HEAD, which is the
> eventually-to-be-called 2.0 development branch.

I was thinking about looking at updating the frontend patch to HEAD
anyhow, so oh well...

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven