Re: cool patches from puck on IRC

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 17:25, Edd Dumbill wrote:
> http://www.etc.gen.nz/projects/dashboard/
>
> As I get time, I'll try to merge in some of Andrew's patches.

I've applied all his patches except the Evo frontend and source tree
patches.

I think we should probably retool all of our Evolution-using code to
work against Mike Kestner's new C# bindings for Evolution, which can be
found in GNOME CVS module evolution-sharp:

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=evolution-sharp

This will require working against Evolution HEAD, which is the
eventually-to-be-called 2.0 development branch.

Nat