Licence and my work

Hello,

I'm glad to be part of this mailling list.

For the moment I've a lot of work of my own, so I can't really work on dashboard. In addition I'm transferring my work from debian to osX, so I have to test the ppc mono distribution before anything.

I've moved my page on dashboard to http://6v8.gamboni.org/rubrique.php?id_rubrique=4 . Here again I do not have a lot of time to make updates.
However I've some work I've done this summer on dashboard:

- a mozilla/firebird frontend that is available at http://6v8.gamboni.org/article.php?id_article=13

- a regexp chainer: takes some clue, and transform it to another clue using regular expressions. - a conversion backend: takes a measure clue and make a conversion in another unit.
- a mozilla bookmark backend: like the one available for galeon.

However, part of these backends (html formating methods for example) are coming from other backends; but no license is specified anywhere.
So I do not want to release them until this point is cleared.

If you want to see these backends, I'll send them on the list.

best regards.

Pierre

--
Andrews Pierre