Re: Fwd: PPA Assistance and Bug/Patch Triage

Hi,

I think all is working well on the PPA side :

- All packages are now in the conduit PPA
( https://launchpad.net/~conduit/+archive/ppa )

- conduit 0.3.15 was backported to Intrepid. Next releases need to be
done manually as well.

- There is now conduit-trunk packages up to the last svn revision.
Updating this packages is manual but easy (I need to launch a custom
script which require manual input).

- A new branch contain the debian/ packaging :
https://code.launchpad.net/~conduit/conduit/trunk-debian . It could be
not up-to-date with the svn tree, but a "bzr pull
http://bzr-playground.gnome.org/conduit/trunk/"; should work.

- To build local packages (useful for Debian users), just get the
trunk-debian branch, update it, and do a "dpkg-buildpackage -r". It'll
build conduit-trunk packages. In this case, be aware that you need to
manually install build-depends.

Any comments are welcome :)

Regards,
Julien Lavergne