Re: PPA Assistance and Bug/Patch Triage

Hi,

I can work on the PPA side, I done the same thing for Awn and I think it
won't too difficult to set. I can confirm that a repository with
packages up to the last svn/bzr revision is very useful for the
development/testing :)

Tell me if with you are agree so I can start to look at it.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne