Re: Web Site is Down

plaxo was my work around on windows to get gcal into outlook - I like
it and they were responsive with help - current web 2.0 rumors are
going that Google is going to buy them.  You know how the web buyout
rumors go however.

I wasn't dealing with enclosures - just straight RSS feed items. Since
I didn't understand what the design was behind the scenes what I was
hoping for was if I posted an item on my blog - I could then import
the RSS item into my calender.  If that makes sense to you.   I know
I'm strange and like strange things.

Trust me I understand finite quite well.  Each year of my life time
gets shorter and shorter in almost all ways.

I'll check the photoset naming - though theoretically (and it won't
work right now that I said it) I could usea flickr rss feed with the
picture enclosures and sync that facebook.  After I get everything
else done i need tonight I'll attempt that.   That way I could keep
them both up to date.