Re: Web Site is Down

Ok that being fixed now - thanks - shows someone watches the mailing
list- let me bring up why I joined.

I've been using conduit for a few months on and off and finally got a
setup that works for me.   The whole problem is that I've always felt
I was going it alone since the documentation was lacking.  Sure I
could have ran by the mailing list, but the help file is more or less
useless and no howto's or how functions work on your website.

There is no "well this functionality works" "that functionality isn't
intended", or" we're looking at it."  I thinkthis is one of the things
that could definitely put this fantastic app over the top.   I'm not a
person that is just going to gripe and complain, I want to help out in
this department, especially since this is the kind of application I
can rally behind.  It can be the bridge that attaches the web as the
sync/backup/storage space of the local computer.   People just need to
be shown how.

What can I do to get involved and help make your documentation a thing
that works instead of an after thought.