Google App Engine

Well I got into the Google App Engine beta - since I'm not a programmer I'm the type of guy that makes it longer for real programmers to get in.  That being said I can create a new project and invite third party developers to work with it - hint hint.

It seems I can only create three projects - one I am keeping for my want to play with python implmentation.   I was going to donate the other two (until it's officially open for all) to the conduit porject - one beta testing and one we can use for a live plugin.   What do you guys think?

If we can use the App Engine as the definitive online back up source and cross reference for syncing, then I see conduit becoming the centralized point that makes conduit the true conduit to allowing gnome to be the cloud computing platform.

To keep everyone from jumping on the bandwagon, I'll leave decision to John on how to proceed on this (aka I don't know if there is a limit to the number of developers I can invite on a project so I want to make sure this is coordinated to people with the appropriate skills first)

Brent