Added Gnome keyring Support

I love Conduit, but I don't like that I have to reenter my user name
and passwords, for each module.. Wouldn't it be better if somehow we
could save them to cache? Well enter gnome keyring.

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring

Passwords for a user are stored in an encrypted file, What matters to
us is that the modules can just query this daemon and get the
authentication details it needs.

I have attached a tar file of two examples and an modified version of
the google calendar module, with a new calendar-config.glade. Copy
both of those files and pyKeyring.py to
/usr/lib/conduit/modules/GoogleModule to try out my changes.

Nick