Re: New Google Calendar Module

> Thats cool. I (or Jc2k) will need to test this with some other
> scenarios, ipods etc, and see how it likes the new ical format
> (VCALENDR and VEVENT). Style wise the new module looks good. As yours
> is the largest dp contributed from another developer, I would be
> interesting in hearing your thoughts about the dataprovider API in
> general.

My experience with the API has so far been excellent. I initially was
confused by get, and LUID/index. But it looks like this was just older
documentation that didn't match what I was seeing in the source. But
this is handled by your recent updates to the dataprovider
documentation.

Other than that, my experience with the API was that everything was
organized very intuitively, and it seemed to work exactly as expected.