Re: Issues remaining on 0.3.3

It's not problematic, it just spawns a wrong url; the webbrowser.open
(in Utils) call does not do what ist's supposed to do :-(

When I execute

import webbrowser
webbrowser.open('http://www.google.com')

it basically opens

file://~/where/I/am/at http://www.google.com in a firefox window

I definitely do not see this behavior. This might be a new bug, or it might be something else.

In any case, the login failing I described occurs whether I use gnome.url_show() or webbrowser. I was just using webbrowser so we didn't have to import gnome, as importing gnome seems to make a noticeable difference to memory usage.

Thanks for fixing the Picasa upload bug!

John

Regards,
Thomas