RememberTheMilk

I use the web application called Remember The Milk
(http://www.rememberthemilk.com) in order to keep track of my
task-list. I would like to be able to synchronize this task list with
Evolution. I was looking at the code overview wiki page and saw that
there isn't DataType for tasks. Would a task entry classify as an
event? What if there isn't assigned a date to the task? Should I still
use event?

Any DataProviders I should look at in order to get an idea on how to
implement the integration with Remember The Milk? Does the evolution
python bindings include support for tasks?

Best regards,
Trond Andersen