Re: Issues remaining on 0.3.3

John,

On Sat, 2007-08-18 at 15:32 +1200, John Stowers wrote:
> Hey Guys
>
> I want to do a release of Conduit in the next few days. I have fiixed
> most all the remaining issues with the canvas but I noticed that
> Picasa web upload is broken (thomas can you look into this).

I tested picasa upload this morning, and did not experience any
problems... were you trying to upload png's also?  IIRC, only jpgs are
supported.

> Does anyone else know of any other remaining issues before we can
> release?

1. When I drag a dataprovider onto the canvas to create a new conduit,
the conduit is always drawn a bit bigger than the current screen width.
2. faceboook refresh with a new login fails because it spawns a wrong
url.

Regards,
Thomas