Re: Issues remaining on 0.3.3

Hi,

On Sat, 2007-08-18 at 21:03 +1200, John Stowers wrote:

> On 8/18/07, Thomas Van Machelen <thomas vanmachelen gmail com> wrote:

>         I tested picasa upload this morning, and did not experience
>         any
>         problems... were you trying to upload png's also?  IIRC, only
>         jpgs are
>         supported.
>
> Yeah I tried with jpeg, I will have another go. Does the
> appropriate ./run_tests.sh -s TestPicasa.py work for you? (remember
> the environment variable stuff)

It's fixed in trunk now, the problem was that when the image was
originally remote, the local tmp file had no extension and the wrong
mime-type was guessed.

As a solution the mimitype is now passed into the _upload_photo methods
of the image sinks.

>         2. faceboook refresh with a new login fails because it spawns
>         a wrong
>         url.
>
> Im not shipping facebook just yet, as you identified, facebook login
> is problematic.

It's not problematic, it just spawns a wrong url; the webbrowser.open
(in Utils) call does not do what ist's supposed to do :-(

When I execute

import webbrowser
webbrowser.open('http://www.google.com')

it basically opens