RE: Camera settings dialog

I can share the code, but some things to know.

1. My video capture library that handles the enumeration of controls on the camera is written in C++ that doesn't follow the coding standards of GNOME.  I don't mind porting the needed portions.  Will Cheese 3.0 be all Vala code or will it have C code as well?

2. Is Cheese intended to run on platforms other than Linux?  The camera control code makes v4l2 ioctl calls which are not portable.

My next steps:
1. Get your branch to compile locally
2. Port the code to from C++ to C
3. Share