Camera settings dialog

Greetings,

As part of my own set of side projects involving webcam streaming, I found it useful to have an app that would allow me to adjust the camera settings exposed by the camera driver (e.g. auto-focus, exposure, brightness, saturation, etc...).  Cheese already has a set of controls in the Preferences dialog for adjusting some of these
settings, but these transform filters downstream from the camera source.

Not finding anyone else already doing this, I went on and built my own GTK app that dynamically builds and shows a dialog box of sliders, checkbuttons, and menus to correspond to the camera controls exposed by the v4l2 driver.

A screen shot of the app side by side with Cheese can be found here:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4046/4662079729_408c10a548_b.jpg

The UI layout in the screenshot above is a bit rough.  It needs some polished layout, grouping between related controls, and a "Reset" button to set the camera defaults.

Would the Cheese team like me to integrate my camera settings dialog directly into the app itself?  I was thinking it could be launched from an entry point under the Edit menu or from the Preferences dialog without too much cluttering of the UI.

jSelbie