Re: A web-cam detection library ?

> Great, let us know what you think!

I like the code organization, it's easy to understand.
But as I'm a newbie in GNOME projects . I try start the debugger with
cheese. I choose Anjuta for that.

I succes to compile, install and execute  in my local dirs with the
--prefix options in the .configure.

But I didn't success to start with the debugger in Anjuta.

So did you have a way  to debug inside cheese.  Ithink what i do is not
correct.
run configure with enable-maintainer-mode  ( with or without a --prefix ? )
Compile cheese.
If i wan't to debug, is the make install  command mandatory  ?  or there
is a way for executing the src/cheese  without make install  command ?
Anjuta creates a Debug Dir In debug target mode . But I didn't succes to
launch it.
Or the debugger need to be launch on the installed bin ?

Sorry for this perhaps trivia questions.

Thanks in advance for the help ;-)
Nico