Using other gstreamer filters with Cheese

Hello,

I'm trying to rotate my camera input by 90 degrees. The gstreamer0.10-plugins-good package has the videoflip filter and making a pipeline using gst-launch works, but I have not been able to plug that into Cheese.

I was looking at the command line options for Cheese and saw the --gst-plugin-load=PLUGINS option but didn't find any examples or documentation on how that should work.

Internet searching suggested putting a pipeline into a custom "Default Input" via gstreamer-properties or via gconf-editor:/system/gstreamer/0.10/default/videosrc, but that pipeline was ignored.

Regards,
John