Re: Preferences dialog and videobalance branch

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de> wrote:
> Filippo Argiolas schrieb:
>> - what do you think about it? would you like to see this merged in master?
>>
> Yes definitely. Having a reset button for the whole group would be nice too.

Yes, I thought about it too but still didn't find a nice way to make
it fit in the dialog.. I'm not able to work on glade more than half an
hour a day before to get crazy :P I will give it another try today.

>> - do you have better ideas for label strings?
>> - what other preferences do you think may be useful? the next one in
>> the list ia the one to change photos and videos directory (as
>> requested in bugzilla). Photo and video quality would be great too.
>>
> I would just settile on e.g. 85% for jpeg. For video its more difficult
> as you have to express it as a bitrate and the needed bitrate for a good
> quality depends on resolution and fps.

Isn't theoraenc "quality" property enough?

Filippo