Preferences dialog and videobalance branch

Hey all,
As you might have noticed if you're watching cheese product on
commit-list I'm trying to add support for more advanced preferences
like Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Hue controls that have been
requested several times on bugzilla and might be really useful if you
have a poor man webcam that sucks with autoexposure and backlight
compensation.
While doing this I reworked a little bit the preferences dialog to
make it more consistent with other GNOME projects: options that belong
to a common context are grouped together under a GtkFrame and bold
weight is used just for the frame label and not for the single ones.
You can take a look at it checking out videobalance branch or here
http://www.gnome.org/~fargiolas/new-preferences.png (sorry for the
italian saturation label, I must have missed it).
Most controls don't work at the moment (only brightness does) but
should be pretty straightforward to add support for them (it's just a
matter of replicating the brightness widget). I'll do it within next
days, but if you want to go for it just let me know.
So my question are:
- what do you think about it? would you like to see this merged in master?
- do you have better ideas for label strings?
- what other preferences do you think may be useful? the next one in
the list ia the one to change photos and videos directory (as
requested in bugzilla). Photo and video quality would be great too.

Cheers,

Filippo