Re: Preferences dialog and videobalance branch

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 11:53 AM, daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com> wrote:
> youre pretty awesome! ;)

Thank you :)

> of course! but we should provide a gnome-2-26 branch first.

eheh, right.

>> - do you have better ideas for label strings?
>
> what about "webcam adjustments" ?

I'd say Picture or Image adjustuments then to better distinguish from
the first "webcam" group.

>> - what other preferences do you think may be useful? the next one in
>> the list ia the one to change photos and videos directory (as
>> requested in bugzilla). Photo and video quality would be great too.
>
> directories can be changed already in gconf. i wonder, why somebody
> should/would change that?

Completely agree, no preferences for that :)

> photo and video quality: we should always use the best quality available
> and not asking the user to do that for us

That's right too, and also a bit difficult to implement as Stefan pointed out.
For now I'll finish this "adjustments" part, we'll see if other ideas
will come up in the future.