Re: [BuildStream] Deprecating docker plugin in bst-external

How about if I just set BST_PLUGIN_DEPRECATED and BST_PLUGIN_DEPRECATION_MESSAGE in the old docker plugin, with some suitably loud comments? At least then there's a chance someone will spot it when developing with it.

While I obviously can't speak for everyone, that seems sane to me.

Phil

--
Phil Dawson, Software Engineer                          Codethink Ltd
https://www.codethink.co.uk/