[BuildStream] Deprecating docker plugin in bst-external

I would like to mark the docker source plugin in bst-external [1] as deprecated.

At the moment, it is deprecated, but there's no indication that it is deprecated; it's been moved to the bst-plugins-container repository. I worked with the old version for about a day; luckily, there haven't been any changes since it was moved.

Given the recent discussion about deprecating plugins [2] I'd like to suggest that we make a standard warning token called "deprecated" for plugins, so we at least have the chance to silence deprecation warnings in future if we decide to go that way. I have no idea how we actually record that standard in BuildStream yet.

Other than that, if I just add a warning with that token and appropriate text in bst-external's docker plugin, would anyone object?

[1] https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/bst-external/blob/master/bst_external/sources/docker.py

[2] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/buildstream-list/2018-November/msg00098.html