Re: [BuildStream] Deprecating docker plugin in bst-external

This looks good, but I'm not happy leaving the old plugin sitting in bst-external to confuse other engineers for what could be several months, and my current assignment doesn't leave me much time to work on upstream.

How about if I just set BST_PLUGIN_DEPRECATED and BST_PLUGIN_DEPRECATION_MESSAGE in the old docker plugin, with some suitably loud comments? At least then there's a chance someone will spot it when developing with it.

Jim