Re: [BuildStream] Logo Revisions

On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 09:44:04AM +0000, Adam Jones via BuildStream-list wrote:
Attached to this email are the revision of this logo he has sent, I
have numbered each revision to make this easier to respond to.

If you have the time, could please respond with which revision you
prefer (1/2/3 etc). If you do not like any, please provide any
feedback/improvements and we can try to make a further revision.

Number 10 is the only one that looks more like BST than 3ST to me,
though the placement of the orange blocks makes it looks like
there's also a colour-inverted E there, spelling out EBST.