Re: [BuildStream] Logo Revisions

On 05/02/2019 09:44, Adam Jones via BuildStream-list wrote:
Hi all,

Hey,

If you have the time, could please respond with which revision you
prefer (1/2/3 etc). If you do not like any, please provide any
feedback/improvements and we can try to make a further revision.

Is the intention for these to look like racing logos? To carry across that bst
is supposed to be fast? I can't help but see each as some kind of speed trail
effect, or a racing flag, which I'm not a huge fan of personally.

Regards,

Ben