[BuildStream] WSL pre-merge tests have been added to the CI

Hi,

The more eagle-eyed may have noticed that there is now a WSL job in buildstream's CI. These tests intend to run through everything that is doable in WSL as it currently is and catch anything that breaks on WSL.

WSL is currently incapable of running any tests that require a sandbox (the current workflow for WSL users is to start jobs over buildgrid), so any users who add tests that use a sandbox should import the `HAVE_SANDBOX` symbol from `testutils.site` and decorate those tests with `@pytest.mark.skipif(not HAVE_SANDBOX)`.

There is a limited number of gitlab-runners for WSL, currently I have one machine dedicated to being a gitlab-runner, and another spare for the moment, so let me know if it becomes a bottleneck on getting things merged.

For those who are interested, a VM for the gitlab-runners can be generated automatically using scripts (based on some provided by Jürg) in https://gitlab.com/jonathanmaw/wsl-setup-script.

Best regards,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Maw, Software Engineer, Codethink Ltd.
Codethink privacy policy: https://www.codethink.co.uk/privacy.html