Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream Gathering 2018: update

Hi,

On Wednesday, 10 October 2018 14:02:41 CET Agustín Benito Bethencourt via BuildStream-list wrote:
Hi,

You can find the minutes of the Gathering in this link:
https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/nosoftware/communication/tree/master/gatherings

To visualise it in Gitlab I recommend the .md version. To read offline I recommend the .pdf version.

I would appreciate if the leaders of each topic add the outcome of the conversation to the proper ticket.
Some of you have already done it. Thank you.

Best Regards

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant