Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream Gathering 2018: update

Hi,

On Tuesday, 9 October 2018 20:08:20 CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt via BuildStream-list wrote:
Hi,

You can follow the progress in the Gathering organization in these two places:
* Wiki page: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Events#BuildStream_Gathering_2018
* Calendar (week 42):
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=codethink.co.uk_mpgah0uj538hnbsf4l7b4rchts%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe%2FMadrid

There are several news related with the BuildStream Gathering 2018 I want to share with you.

## Training Sessions

There will be two training session during the BuildStream Gathering 2018

* BuildStream 101 for beginners on Tuesday 16 October at 17:00 led by Tristan Maat.
** Link: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Events#BuildStream_101

* BuildStream 102 for those with prior experience with BuildStream or extensive experience in other build
tools, on Thursday 18 October led by James Ennis and Tom Pollard.
** Link: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Events#BuildStream_102

We will announce this week how to participate since there are very limited number of seats.

* Registration
** BuildStream 101: add your name to the Participants list on the description of the Gitlab ticket
https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/nosoftware/communication/issues/20
** BuildStream 102: add your name to the Participants list on the description of the Gitlab ticket
https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/nosoftware/communication/issues/21
** You can also ping any trainer or myself through IRC and we will add you to the participants list.
** They both have limited capacity so make sure you register. We will work on first come first served basis.

Once registered, subscribe to the notifications of those tickets and the calendar events to receive
additional information about the training session. Send us a request to join the gitlab group if you are not.

<snip>

Best Regards

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt