Re: [Builder] unable to build+run builder from stable builder package (flathub)

On 12/16/2017 02:50 AM, Felix Schwarz wrote:
(I still want to hack on builder while the "host" builder is installed from
flatpack, see yesterday's IRC)

I updated the builder packge from flathub this morning. So now I'm running
3.26.2. Also I updated the builder git.

Unfortunately now I can't even build+run builder (previously I got hangs only
after selecting a package in the open project wizard).

It looks to me as if builder itself compiles successfully. However I never see
a window from the self-compiled builder.

I mentioned this on IRC the other day to try to convince someone to track down why. I only see this issue when opening the Builder project (not for templates/newcomer projects/etc). If you hit stop, and run a second time, it works fine.

-- Christian