Re: [Builder] unable to build+run builder from stable builder package (flathub)

Am 16.12.2017 um 23:34 schrieb Christian Hergert:
On 12/16/2017 02:50 AM, Felix Schwarz wrote:

Unfortunately now I can't even build+run builder (previously I got hangs only
after selecting a package in the open project wizard).

It looks to me as if builder itself compiles successfully. However I never see
a window from the self-compiled builder.
I mentioned this on IRC the other day to try to convince someone to track down
why. I only see this issue when opening the Builder project (not for
templates/newcomer projects/etc). If you hit stop, and run a second time, it
works fine.

Right I saw that too - without actually noticing. I was just a bit confused
but intuitively hit stop. With the latest round of updates I can start the
compiled builder but I'm back to the hang after the "project selection wizard"
again.

Anyway since this works in nightly I'd rather focus on that (see my second
email). So that leaves me with this error:

12:08:03.0665             gbp-flatpak-application-addin[    2]:    TRACE:
ENTRY: gbp_flatpak_application_addin_reload():345
**
flatpak:ERROR:libglnx/glnx-shutil.c:148:mkdir_p_at_internal: assertion failed:
(!did_recurse)

How can I set a breakpoint for "mkdir_p_at_internal" inside builder? Something
is wrong there.

A wild guess from me: I was unable to run two instances of builder at the same
time (even with flatpak, e.g. stable from flathub and nightly). It only brings
the running instance to the front. Also "Ctrl+Enter" from gnome shell does not
start a new instance.
Maybe these two instances step on each others toes, accessing the same
directories concurrently without proper guards?

fs